For special topic this quarter, Tracey and I will be a branding team for Bones and Bourbon restaurant.
Tracey will be focused on illustrations and web design.
I will be focused on industrial design which is more about technical skills, using Laser print and 3D print. (e.g, bottles, jars, silverware, cooking tools, etc).
Both of us will design, restaurant signs, menu, business card, pattern design.
Beside that, we will work with a photographer to get HQ images for website
- Illustrations and assets
- Review logo with Robynne/Jill
- Research materials to use (parchment paper, wood, etc.)
- Ideas for pattern
- Photographer Amanda to assist?
- Visit restaurant on Saturday, 1/9 for further research & talk to owner about photographing the space.
- Illustrations to Sam to vectorize
- Patterns for parchment paper
- Layout of menu
- Menu materials
- Order stamp?
- Style tile/wireframes
- Business cards
- Finish menu
- High Fidelity wireframes (mockups)
- Bottle design
- Talk to Ed about screenprinting
- Buy bottles, jars, etc.
- Finish Bottle design
- Screen printing from Ed
Week 6 – 8
- Laser printing
- Box (packaging)
- Print cards, menus, box, etc.
- Schedule studio space with Amanda
- Production (cut, glue, print, etc.)
- Amanda to photograph collateral
- Wrap up, prepare presentation